Cleaning & Safety
If you’ve had a photo session with me before, you know that safety is always my first priority. I will not jeopardize the safety of my client for a “shot.” The same goes for the health of my clients.
I spent years photographing newborns with delicate immune systems so many of the “new” disinfecting standards I’ve already been accustomed to.
Going forward, here are the changes I am making in the studio:
- All in-person sessions, appointments, and interactions must be scheduled. No walk-ins!
- Washing hands regularly before and after sessions.
- Wearing a mask at all times when interacting with clients in-person.
- Sanitation of all props, chairs, benches with which a client may come into contact with.
- Sanitation of dressing facilities.
- Sanitation of common areas including doorknobs (interior and exterior), countertops, pens, pencils, tablets, and monitors.
- A minimum of 6 feet distance will be kept between myself and clients.
- Will not be photographing more than a group of 10 people at one time until restrictions are lifted.
- A minimum of 15 minutes in between in-studio sessions to disinfect surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available to all clients entering and leaving the studio.
- I will waive cancellation fees for illness-related cancellations on a case-by-case basis.
All of these are in addition to the daily cleaning and disinfecting of the studio, regardless of the number of people entering the studio.
I will keep these standards in place for as long as our governments recommend.
I will wear a mask at all times when interacting with clients in-person but here are my mask guidelines for clients and visitors:
- Photo sessions: Clients will not be asked to wear a mask before or during their photography session but will be asked to wear a mask when the photography is complete.
- Non-photography Visits: Clients and visitors are asked to wear masks during all in-person appointments and visits.
Marketing is so important right now so let’s update your website and social media images for a fresh brand look!
For regular updates, follow me on Facebook and join my Email List.